Friday, September 06, 2013

You're Darn Right "I Shoot Mathews"

Nicole McClain Featured on Mathews "I Shoot Mathews"
Thank you Mathews, Inc., a Christian-based company, and the largest bow manufacturer in the world. I love shooting the new Jewel.

"I am a cancer survivor, warrior, and deer hunter from Cleveland, Ohio, recently featured in the September and October issues of Deer & Deer Hunting Magazine.

In my late teens I was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. With limited time, I decided I would do things differently,€” not really knowing at the time what that meant exactly.

I became intoxicated by the opportunities of the outdoors at a young age, starting with fishing and camping. I’€™m the youngest of three, the only girl.

I spend all of my time raising money for cancer research and wounded veterans, being an advocate for the outdoors and hunting, and educating consumers on a national level with health, wellness and medical innovations. I’m an outdoor enthusiast dedicating my life to €˜making good€™ on my talents with the time I have left in this life.

Now I share my story to help others struggling with cancer and faith, and work with foundations to raise money for cancer awareness and protect our hunting freedoms and liberties. Maybe that’€™s why God spared my life and I’€™m still here - God has His plans.

And I think it’s mighty nice of Him to let me be around long enough to finally shoot a Mathews, a first-class champion for sure."

Nicole is connected with brands and foundations like Pink Arrow Project, Lumenok, CAMX Crossbows, Deer & Deer Hunting Magazine, 20th Century Fox, J.C. Penney, TGI Fridays, Kellogg’€™s, Coldwater Creek, MARVEL Comics, Susan G. Komen.

Connect with Nicole on Facebook or follow her on Twitter for the latest tips on health, wellness and medical innovations.