Friday, October 17, 2008

Nicole McClain is the New Face of Miller Weldmaster


Nicole McClain in French Commercial for Miller Weldmaster

WOW. How exciting it was to be asked to be the new face of Miller Weldmaster, the first choice globally of all industrial fabric welding solutions. As part of being the "new face," I have been featured in three commercials for Miller Weldmaster (English, French, Spanish) and these can also be found on their web site. Of course, I'm including some behind the scenes footage I hope you will enjoy.


Nicole McClain in Spanish commercial for Miller Weldmaster


Nicole McClain in the dressing room at the studio

Absolutely loving my job...

Waiting for the next take...
Miller Weldmaster is a global company with locations in Europe, the UK, Australia, Chile, New Zealand, Russia, the Netherlands and more. I was invited to visit their offices to meet several of the friendly employees, watch machine demonstrations and sit with some of their key executives to teach me the ropes and methods of Miller Weldmaster. It was an exciting trip and as they explained, I will never look at another awning or raft the same ever again.

Look for me in Charlotte, North Carolina as I present Miller Weldmaster and their three new Extreme Seam line of welding machines to everyone at the IFAI show. I have a fun and informative presentation (equipt with microphone for all to hear) that will be a highlight of the show.


During taping of commercials

The wonderful crew making my job a success

Nicole McClain reviewing French and Spanish lines with Anne-Sophie of Miller Weldmaster

First dry run of French commercial

Miller Weldmaster manufactures rotary hot air welding and hot wedge welding machines for the bonding, sealing and fusing of thermoplastic and industrial fabrics and specializes in welding inflatables, awnings, truck tarp curtains, banners and much more. I look forward to seeing you at the show.

Nicole McClain's Music of the Moment: One Fine Day by The Chiffons